Bucharest University of Economic Studies invites you to join:
THE 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Fostering recovery through metaverse business modelling
BUCHAREST | JUNE 16-17 2022
· Radu VRANCEANU - ESSEC Business School
· Bruno ROSSIGNOL - EIB Institute
· Innovative Strategies and Models in Higher Education
· Applied Economics, Statistics and Data Science
· Looking into the Future of a Legal Metaverse?
· Financial Perspectives in Turbulent Times
· Digital Leadership and Resilient Entrepreneurship in the Metaverse Era
· Digitalization Impact on Economic Recovery in the Context of the Covid-19 Pandemic
· Resilient Agri-food and Environmental Systems for Sustainable Development and Agile Entrepreneurship
· Current Challenges within Demographic Data: Measurement, Collection, Retrieval, Analysis and Reporting
· Building Business in Times of Crisis through Entrepreneurship
· Marketing and Sustainability
· Innovation in Public and Private Organizations within the Context of Digital Transformation
· Accounting Frameworks and Digitalization in Fostering Recovery
· Global World after Crisis: towards a new economic model
· Experimental Economics
· Digital Disruption in Financial Markets - Round Table
· PhD International Workshop
Deadline for paper submissions:
30 April 2022
Indexed in Web of Science and other international databases.
These books are based on a selection of papers from ICESS.
Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research
Digital Resilience and Economic Intelligence in the Post-Pandemic Era (special issue)
The Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research (JTAER) is indexed in WoS, Scopus and other databases.
Journal of Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research
ECECSR is the one of the leading journals in the field of economic modeling in Romania, indexed in WoS.
Best Paper Awards
Find out more on the conference website!