The 19th international conference on
EFFICIENCY AND RESPONSIBILITY IN EDUCATION (ERIE 2022),
organized by the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic. ERIE 2022 conference is held on June 2 – 3, 2022 in Prague.
MAIN CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Theory and Methodology of Pedagogy and Education
- Information and Knowledge in Lifelong Education and Training
- ICT in Education
- Applications, Practice and Experience
- Responsibility in Education, Ethical Issues
SPECIAL CONFERENCE TOPIC
- Sustainable teacher education through practitioner inquiry (more details coming soon)
DISCUSSION TABLES - sharing ideas, suggestions or experience related to the following topics:
1. Education and labour market
- What are the needed students‘ competences?
- How should the current learning change?
2. Ethics in education
- What are the current main issues in learning?
- The role of the institution’s culture
Original research papers, which pass a rigorous double-blind peer-review process, will be published in the conference proceedings. Conference proceedings from the previous years have been indexed in Web of Science.
Conference proceedings from the previous years are available at the conference website (https://erie.v2.czu.cz/en/r-
Submissions will open on November 1, 2021, and the deadline for paper submission is on February 28, 2022!
If you are a participant from the last year, you can use your account details registered last year.
Complete information regarding conference ERIE 2022, including detailed Instructions for Authors, is available at the conference website http://erie.pef.czu.cz. Moreover, you can follow conference updates on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact the organization committee.